Evergreen is the program that helps library patrons find library materials, and helps libraries manage, catalog, and circulate it’s materials.
A few things you need to know:
- With over one million patron records, your LIBRARY CARD will help insure the quickest and most secure access to your patron record.
- All Central and Western items are in ONE catalog and you may find, select, and borrow items from all member libraries.
- Navigating your Patron Online Account includes options like Account Summary, Items Checked Out, Holds, AccountPreferences and Lists.
- With Lists you can create, organize, and share your lists of reading choices and other library materials. You must choose to make lists as your borrowing history is not automatically recorded.
- A brochure on using the C/WMARS Catalog is available at the Main and Children’s Circulation Desks.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to insure you have full access to the vast resources the Evergreen Integrated Library system provides.