USING THE ONLINE CATALOG
Searching for books, magazines, Movies, and Music is easy using the CWMars Online Catalog. You can use the link here or at the top right of each page.
You can try your search using Keyword, Title, Author, Subject, Author/Title or Journal Title. In the next box you can narrow your search to “Westminster” or expand it to “All Central MA Libraries”. You can find out the books or item status, such as “Check Shelves”, “Due …” or “On Hold”. Our librarians are always available to help you if you need it.
GOING TO YOUR ACCOUNT
You can also go directly to your CWMars Account by using the link here or by clicking the link at the upper right of any page. You can log-in with your library card to view your personal library account. Your Username is your Library Card Number and you will use a
Then you can:
- view items currently checked out
- renew items
- request items from other libraries
- view what you have on hold
- find out if you have holds to pickup
- pay fines
- change account preferences
- make Lists of books for your information
- search for your next book!