Friends of Forbush
Contribute resources, time and your talents to support the library! Your volunteer service helps the library thrive. Money raised by the Friends of Forbush fund a wide range of programs and events.
Museum Pass Program
The Museum Pass Program offers free or discounted admission to many attractions, such as: The Trustees of Reservations Go Pass (includes The Fruitlands Museum), New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill, Davis Farmland, and many more.
We purchase supplies for Story Time and fund professional performers and outside experts such as artists, magicians, wildlife encounters, and more.
We support a variety of professional performers and outside experts for adults. The Friends also fund materials for the Great Decisions program, America's largest discussion group on world affairs.
- Used Book Sale and Ice Cream Social, in conjunction with the Town-Wide Yard Sale (third Saturday in June)
- Photos with Santa (first Saturday in December)
- Halloween Bonfire and Costume Parade (in conjunction with the Westminster Fire Department)
- Attic Book Sales throughout the year
Friends of the Library understand the importance of their library’s role in the community. They contribute their resources, time, and talents to stimulate library use and to enhance the services and opportunities it provides.
Cash or Check
The Friends of Forbush accept donations by cash or check. You may drop off your donation at the library, or mail a check to Friends of Forbush, 118 Main St., Westminster, MA 01473.
Please consider joining us!
Executive Board (2023-2024)
- President: Cheryl Robbins
- Vice President: JoAnn Mossman
- Secretary: Stephen Altobelli
- Treasurer: Jeanne Erickson
The Friends Executive Board members serve one-year terms. The current Board was elected at the Friends Business Meeting on November 1, 2023.