Meeting Rooms & Study Spaces
Groups and clubs that need a place to meet or host an event may reserve space at the library by completing a Meeting Room Application Form (also available at the main desk). Recurring, regular meetings require special permission from the Library Director. All spaces are fully handicapped accessible. There is no charge but the library welcomes a $25 donation per use.
Multi-Purpose Room (ground floor, off the Children’s Room)
- 14 feet x 27 feet
- Capacity: 30 people; 30 chairs, 4 tables
- Small kichenette; suitable for light refreshments
- Audio/visual facilities: DVD projector, flat panel tv that accepts HDMI input, and wireless internet connection
Eloranta Room (top floor; accessible by elevator or stairs)
- 23 feet x 40 feet
- Capacity: 50 people, 50 chairs
- Kitchenette (located in staff lounge) includes coffee pots, sink, microwave, refrigerator, and counter space
- Audio/visual facilities: LCD projector, large tv display that accepts HDMI input, wireless internet connection
Kendig Room (Main floor, accessible by elevator or stairs)
- 13 feet x 25 feet
- Capacity: 25 people; has large table with 8 chairs, 5 arm chairs
- Open to the rest of the Main floor, not enclosed, with decorative fireplace
- Audio/visual facilities: wireless internet connection
Meeting Room Reservations and Scheduling
- Please submit your request at least three business days before you need the space; you may reserve up to six months in advance.
- The Library Director must approve all meeting room applications.
- Preference is given to library programs.
Meeting Room Rules and Regulations
- Meeting rooms are available to all community groups except groups that discriminate based on race, color, sex, handicap, or in any other manner forbidden by law.
- All events must be open to the public.
- You may not charge an admittance fee.
See our Meeting Room Usage Policy for further details.
The library has limited space for individual or very small group study. No reservations are required.
Study carrels are located in the non-fiction room and table space may be found on the main floor and in the Kendig Room.